Friday, August 12, 2011

First Day of School

I cannot believe that I have a BIG FIRST GRADER! He has his own desk now and everything! The half day yesterday went well in spite of (my) nerves. He is disappointed not to have a couple of friends from kindy in class but thrilled to have some old friends there and the new teacher seems super nice. He did ask me why they are doing the same stuff as in kindergarten. I guess he decided to jump from coloring to calculous?! He says he "loves first grade" and I am SOOO glad!

1 comment:

Between Babies said...

Aww, congratulations Mama on your big boy! My little one just moved up to the official preschool-level class, and I already felt like I was going to cry! They grow up so fast, don't they?

New follower here from MBC. Hope we can stay connected!
-Nicole
BetweenBabies.com

Post a Comment