Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happiness is ...

I got tagged by Molly at I'm A Sleeper Baker on a "meme" ... a ten things that make me happy list. Sooo, off of the top of my head, here goes ...

1) singing goofy or retro songs at the top of my lungs with friends
2) playing with kids and animals
3) my family, of course!
4) springtime and daisies and the color purple
5) daydreaming on a walk on the beach with a balmy breeze
6) art projects
7) the Beatles
8) dancing for fun or exercise (Zumba, baby!)
9) getting in bed with a great book
10) being swept up in a new project

oh ... and blogging! :)

now I have to tag 10 peeps ...

Amo at Where A Woman Shakes Her Tablecloth
Modern Mom at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs
Amy at Milkbreath and Margaritas
Helene at I'm Living Proof That God has a Sense of Humor
The Girl with the Flour in her Hair, Pealing an orange with a Screwdriver
Margaret, Take A Walk with me
Lori, Family Trees May Contain Nuts
Magda, I'm Just Sayin'
Blue Violet, A Nut i a Nutshell
Margaret, Facts From A fact Woman

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Those are cute happy things! I can picture the singing, lol

Thanks for the tag. I'm slow to these things, but I'll come up with something. :p

Molly said...

great list, I love reading in bed too, and walks on the beach can't be beat!

Amo said...

Oooh, okay, thanks! I will do this on Wednesday or Thursday! This will be fun to do! And I love springtime and daisies, too. I had the flower girl in my wedding drop daisy heads when she walked down the aisle!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Those are definitely all happy things! I want to try Zumba, especially if you think it is fun!

Helene said...

I keep hearing about Zumba...it sounds like a lot of fun!

I totally know what you mean about daydreaming while walking on the beach...that makes me happy too!

Thanks for the tag!

Amy said...

Oh fun - thanks for tagging me! I've been tgged for two things so I may combine them and voila! A post!

Post a Comment