Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh deer!

Xenia, a new mommy blogger friend @ http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com/(there is a mafia of us out there, I tell ya!) tagged me on a photo tag game. You have to go to your first photo file and post the 10th pic. That could be a little scary! I rummaged through my husbands pictures (for the nightclub he did PR for in Las Vegas) of Paris Hilton whooping it up, nutty music promo shots of meself, countless pics of Little Man (and I'm still a little squeemish about posting pics of him online) But, the one I landed on was this! A cute little fawn that came into our yard here in our subdivision out in the hilly countryside of Tennessee. This is a sweet pic to look at since we plan on moving back into town and will miss these dear sightings!

Now on to the rules of picture tag:
Open your first photo folder.
Scroll down to the 10th photo.
Post that photo and story on your blog.
Tag three others (or more) friends to do the same.
Amy @ Milk Breath and Margaritas, Melany @ Brother and Little Bitty and Rebecca and Maggie at Homemade Mamas

You're it!

3 comments:

Xenia said...

That's such a sweet picture! The only animals that come into our yard are bunnies and chipmunks. I saw a possum once, but that sure wasn't very exciting. :)

Amy said...

Oh this is fun! I'll schedule it into a post asap!

What a sweet pic yours is too!

mudmama said...

Thanks Xenia, I think you are a fellow animal lover. But, yeah, possums aren;t exactly warm and fuzzy!

I'll be looking for your photo Amy!

Post a Comment