Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world....


We just got back from a trip to Disney's Wild Kingdom which, as my buddy Lila remarked, is like the mecca for my little guy. He says he wants to be a "zookeeper" when he grows up. I talk to him about how important the
kindness to animals is. I do want to nuture his interest in animals and talk to him about things he could do when he grows up to help animals.
We stayed at Animal Kingdom's Kidani Lodge which was amazing. We got an upgrade to a room with a view from our balcony of the exotic animals who roamed the "Savanna". He had a field guide and would wake up and check off who he saw wandering, giraffes, ostrich, opaki....
I think it is something he will never forget!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

That's the neatest thing that you had a view from your room.

My son is currently in college studying wildlife preservation and management, so it could happen that your son really does end up as a zookeeper!

Post a Comment