Saturday, January 22, 2011

Disney dreamin'


With more snow in the forecast, I am snow-dayed out and dreaming of Disney! Much like we had a "smiley face countdown to Christmas" which helped the little guy "make good choices" at school and keep smiley faces on his smiley face chart in December, we are now on a "smiley face countdown to Disney". Now, this is a little bit risky because it is about seven weeks away and if one of the dealbreakers is broken we are all screwed! He is super-motivated though, and I have a loophole in mind anyway, so I think it is all good. We can will it to be-right? And as Jimminy-Cricket crooned ..."When you wish upon a star your dreams come true!"

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I'd be counting down in my mind anyway, might as well use it to get you all through the winter.

Kati said...

Thanks for sharing you link on MBC! I am now a follower :)

http://www.teampinkforever.blogspot.com

Post a Comment